Finding words to describe this last year is proving to be quite a challenge! It feels like it flashed by in a matter of seconds, thankfully without any major personal tragedies!
Some highlights of 2013:
- Jamaica, Jamaica
- Meeting Narciso Rodriguez (so nice)!
- Completing The Tycoon’s Daughter (coming soon)!
- Contributing to The Rock Gods of Romance book bundle
- Powering through Seasons 1 – 3 of Damages
- Sticking with Insanity and not being a wuss (thank you, Shaun T)!
- Spending lots of time in my beloved Los Angeles
I also can’t express enough how very much all of the emails and reviews I’ve received on The Treadwell Academy series have meant to me this year. Writing is my passion, and while I don’t always get to devote as much time as I’d prefer to it, you guys make it ever so much worth the effort.
Resolutions for 2014?
- Continue doing Insanity – no mercy!
- Run a 10K (preferably somewhere warm and sunny)
- Finish editing the sequel to The Rock Star’s Daughter – everyone keeps asking about Taylor!
- Finish the first book in the Allison Burch series
Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2014 to all of you!